RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Thaddeus McCotter for President?

He blows the rest of the field out of the water when it comes to immigration restrictionism (see A+). Since that issue dwarfs all others in my mind, I guess I have to say he's my guy. He was also the first Congress critter to attack the 2008 Bush-Paulson bailout plan and he voted against Obamacare. He's definitely on board with the neocon warhawks, however. Still, an aspiring President who wants to break two of the three prongs steadily moving towards our nation's heart--described ingeniously by Steve as "invade the world, invite the world, in hoc to the world"--is certainly tolerable at this point.

Although his national name recognition is almost nonexistent at the moment, Thaddeus (who goes by "Thad") has the benefit of a monosyllabic, uncommon--and therefore memorable--first name (ie, "Rush" and "Mitt"). I hope he catches on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ban nha mat pho ha noi bán nhà mặt phố hà nội